- Lifetime warranty in most cases
- No costly excavations required
- Minimal disruption to the client
- Clean and efficient process
- Non-intrusive process with no odours and non toxic cured product
- Impermeable to water and chemical resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Quick turn around process compared to most other methods used today
- Closed Cell nature of Our Resin is Unaffected by freeze-thaw cycles
- Extremely Cost Effective
- Solid science
- Proven technology
FOUNDATION REPAIR WISE SEAL® FLEXIBLE RESINS
When injected into cracks or holes, Foundation repair Wise Seal ® penetrates through the outer limits of the wall and into the subgrade (soil), sealing not only the crack but forming an outer barrier. (See illustration)Foundation repair Wise Seal ® bonds to both sides of the crack in wet or dry conditions, expanding to create a compression seal. Wise Seal ® is formulated to activate upon injection making a form fitting gasket inside the crack. Yes, these repairs can be done from the inside using our product, we have twenty five years of proven success and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers to back it up.
Foundation repair Curing within minutes, the seal material will flex and stretch ensuring a bond that will hold tight during the foundations natural movements Wise Seal ® is environmentally friendly. A wise crack is a dry one!
- Unique Wise Seal® line of products, exclusive to our factory trained technicians/Licensees
- Manufacturer of field tested and proven products specifically designed for repair, restoration and waterproofing of concrete foundations
- All products bond to the substrate to which they are applied
- Wise Seal® products are not intended as short term or temporary patches, but long term warranted solutions. The color shown in the drawing is just for illustrative purposes, the actual seal and repair is concrete colored when completed and blends in perfectly.
- Wise Cracks does CRAWLSPACE repairs as well
Interior Drainage is more cost effective than outside repairs. Most outside drainage offer little to no warranty, ours is a Lifetime warranty. There is costly excavation with outside repairs; such as moving walkways, driveways, decks and landscaping costs. Foundation repair with outside settling of soils it is sometimes harder to see foundation wall defects as opposed to inside where they are more obvious.
Step One before finishing any basement is to ensure it is waterproofed. We install professional sump pumps, pits and battery backups. Our well trained technicians can explain this unique system to you, step by step. Our system benefits are numerous….
Call (905) 878-9333 for immediate service
Open 7 days a week 8AM – 8PM